Cannot Book a Return Order (RMA) Referenced to Original Over Shipped Sales Order
(Doc ID 2089492.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Book a Return Order (RMA), which is referenced to a Original Sales Order (SO) which was over shipped,
the following error occurs.
Quantity cannot be greater than original ordered quantity.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Order Organizer > Query SO# A with booked quantity as 10.
3. Book the SO
4. Ship SO#A with shipped quantity as 15
5. Create A Return Order RMA# B, with return quantity as 15 and reference this to Original SO# A
6. Try Booking the RMA# B, Error displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document