Cannot Book a Return Order (RMA) Referenced to Original Over Shipped Sales Order
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Book a Return Order (RMA), which is referenced to a Original Sales Order (SO) which was over shipped,
the following error occurs.
Quantity cannot be greater than original ordered quantity.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Order Organizer > Query SO# A with booked quantity as 10.
3. Book the SO
4. Ship SO#A with shipped quantity as 15
5. Create A Return Order RMA# B, with return quantity as 15 and reference this to Original SO# A
6. Try Booking the RMA# B, Error displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms