Change Item Type In Non-Catalog Request Blanks Out Supplier Fields And Makes Them Non Manadatory Despite Personalization of Supplier As Mandatory
(Doc ID 2089592.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
Find that supplier and site columns are not editable after item type changed
To be able to enter supplier / site correctly.
Works initially when the page loads.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Implement personalization to make Supplier/Site columns as mandatory
2. Navigate to iProcurement -> Non-Catalog Request
3. Enter the item details, and select a Contract Number
- see the Supplier Name and Site are defaulted by the system and made non-updateable as expected
4. Change Item Type to Goods or Service Billed by Amount.
- see the Contract Number is removed by the system. Supplier Name and Site are blanked out and the fields can be accessed but are no longer mandatory.
5. Enter an Amount and Add to Cart
6. Checkout and approve requisition.
7. Find Requisition in Demand Workbench
8. Add to PO. Supplier and Site are blank.
9. Click on Create
- Supplier and Site are blank so the PO cannot be approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document