Secondary Quantity Not Reduced When Performing Return To Vendor Against PO Receipt
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Inventory Management, Release 12.1.3
For Dual UOM controlled item, partial inspection will have wrong secondary quantity if profile 'QA:PO Inspection' is set as 'Oracle Quality'.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility -> Receiving -> Receipts
2. Create receipt for full quantity
3. Create return to vendor transaction for partial quantity
4. Create accept transaction for remaining received quantity
5. Receiving Transactions form shows, incorrect secondary quantity for accept transaction.
1. Issue does not exist with receipt routing 'Standard Receipt'
2. Issue does not exist with receipt routing 'Inspection Required' and 'QA: PO Inspection' set as 'Oracle Purchasing'.
3. Issue exist only with receipt routing 'Inspection Required' and 'QA: PO Inspection' set as 'Oracle Quality'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms