Unable To Update the Price List For All Selected Items Using the Price List Maintenance Form
(Doc ID 2090314.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Price List
One is not able to update all price list items selected on the price list maintenance form.
Expects that all selected items on the price list will be updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Administrator
2. Navigate to the Price List Maintenance form.
3. Search on price list XYZ
4. Then do Advanced Search – we only want to consider items that have a current price of $203.46 and a Start Date of 02-Nov-2012.
5. Open up lines so we can select the ones we want to apply mass change
“Select All” – then apply criteria
Under action, select “end date and create new”
Under effective date,
“Retain Existing Start Date” is checked.
end date = 02-DEC-2014
new line start date = 03-DEC-2014
Type of Value Change “Replace Value” = 69.99
6. When these changes are applied, review the list of items that were updated
Find that only 19 of the 21 of those that were previously end-dated show up with an updated price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document