How Does The Primary Price List to Secondary Price List Relationship Work When the Big Search is Not Enabled?
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How does the primary price list to secondary price list relationship work when the big search is not enabled?
How can one utilize the setup of primary and secondary price lists as such to obtain the desired results?
1) Created first price list with one line
- all items price of 0 with precedence for product = 500
2) Attached a secondary price list onto the first price list with precedence 140
3) On the secondary price list, created a price list line with an item with precedence 200
4) Enter an order/order line and finds that the price is taken from the first price list.
How can one change the setup as such that the pricing engine would provide the price from the secondary price list which has the highest precedence (lowest number)?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms