Notification Title in Different Language Than Notification Body for Supplier User Creation Notification
(Doc ID 2090823.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3, iSupplier Portal
Email notification title is Spanish but notification body is English for Supplier User creation notification.
When creating a supplier user in Spanish the expectation is that the email notification of supplier user creation will also be in Spanish. The email notification subject line is in Spanish but the body is in English.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to and select the Supplier User Management Responsibility
2. Navigate to Supplier User Creation and selection Register Supplier User
3. In the Supplier Name field type in and select the desired Supplier Name
The Supplier Number will generate automatically
4. In the email field type in desired email address, and the username will generate automatically
5. Fill in the First and Last Name fields
6. Select checkbox for at least one responsibility to be granted
7. Select register
- get the notification with Title in Spanish but notification body in English
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document