Republishing Performance Management Plan Sends Notifications to Entire Population Even Though Option "Notify Plan Population" is not Checked for Plan
(Doc ID 2090958.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Performance Management Plan is republished using option "Reevaluate Plan Population", notifications are being sent to the entire population even though option "Notify Plan Population" is not checked for plan.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to HR Professional-> Performance Management-> Performance Management Plans
2. Create a plan and ensure the check box for "Notify Plan Population" is not checked.
3. Publish the Performance management Plan.
4. Log in as a Plan Member => No notification has received as option "Notify Plan Population" is not checked. => It is expected.
5. Navigate to HR Professional-> Performance Management-> Performance Management Plans => Query for Plan and click on update => Republish the plan using "Reevaluate Plan Population" option.
6. Log in as Plan Member => Notification has received.
7. It should sent any notification as the option "Notify Plan Population" is not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document