Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Expenditure Inquiry form, unable to drill down to the Contingent Worker (CWK) Purchase Order (PO) Receipt. Errors with,
"FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved"
These are PO receipts interfaced from PO to Projects.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a contractor request in iProcurement and charge it to a project.
2. Navigate to : iProcurement Home Page. Click on ‘Contractor Request’ to create a contractor request PR.
3. In iProcurement, convert the requisition into a PO.
4. Create a Contingent Worker in Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS) and assign it to the PO created in step 2.
5. Create a user account for the Contingent Worker and assign the responsibility for Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) to it.
6. Login as the Contingent Worker and write time against the project.
7. Supervisor approves the submitted time report
8. Run 'Retrieve Time from OTL' and 'Receiving Transaction Processor' in Purchasing to generate the Receipt.
9. Run 'PRC: Interface Supplier Costs'. The PO interfaced to project successfully. Data shows it came to project as 'PO Receipt'.
10. Query the Project via the Expenditure Inquiry screen.
11. Click 'Item Details', select 'PO Receipt' and get error:
FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved
Error seems to occur only with PO created for OTL Contingent Worker.
Regular POs created directly from Purchasing module doesn't have this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms