R12 AP:Deferred Tax Recoverable Account Incorrect for Prepayment Application Accounting
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deferred Recoverable Tax Account balance not relieved on Prepayment Application due to Incorrect Account Derived for Prepay Application Accounting.
1. Enable "Use Invoice Exchange Rate on Prepaid Expense for Tax" Payables Option
2. Setup Deferred Tax
3. Create Prepayment Invoice with Deferred Recoverable Tax
4. Pay the Prepayment Invoice
5. Create Standard Invoice with Deferred Recoverable Tax
6. Apply Prepayment
7. Create Accounting
8. Verify the Deferred Recoverable Tax Account is not relieved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms