R12 AP:Deferred Tax Recoverable Account Incorrect for Prepayment Application Accounting
(Doc ID 2091003.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deferred Recoverable Tax Account balance not relieved on Prepayment Application due to Incorrect Account Derived for Prepay Application Accounting.
1. Enable "Use Invoice Exchange Rate on Prepaid Expense for Tax" Payables Option
2. Setup Deferred Tax
3. Create Prepayment Invoice with Deferred Recoverable Tax
4. Pay the Prepayment Invoice
5. Create Standard Invoice with Deferred Recoverable Tax
6. Apply Prepayment
7. Create Accounting
8. Verify the Deferred Recoverable Tax Account is not relieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document