Revised Item Does Not Populate Automatically During Change Order Creation From Search Results
(Doc ID 2091451.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Catalog items
Find Revised Item section is not getting populated automatically during Change Order Creation directly from Search Results Window of an item.
As a result change order line is also coming as blank.
Expect that the Revised item section should be properly populated with the steps listed below
A. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation for above step: Product Information Management Data Librarian -> Item Catalog -> Item Simple Search
2. Check the checkbox for the item and select 'Create Change Order' from Select Item LOV and click Go button
3. Select the Change Order Type and click Continue.
4. Item Number and Description are coming under Subject section but it si not coming automatically under Revised Item section.
For this reason no Line information is populated
Find no issues with the following steps:
1. Search the item from Product Information Management Data Librarian -> Item Catalog -> Item Simple Search
2. Open the item by clicking on item number link.
3. Now select “Create Change Order' from Actions LOV
4. Click on GO.
5. Select the Change Order Type and click Continue.
Find Both Subject section and Revised Items section are populated
Line section is also populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document