Error in Workflow Notification OTWF/XXXX 3205: 'YYYY' is not a Valid Role or User Name
(Doc ID 2091534.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reschedule a class (change in Class Start Date), Oracle Learning Management is sending notifications to terminated employees who are enrolled to class and below error is observed in workflow notification received in SYSADMIN login.
An Error occurred in the following Workflow.
Item Type = OTWF
Item Key = XXXX
User Key =
Error Name = WFNTF_ROLE
Error Message = 3205: 'YYYY' is not a valid role or user name.
Error Stack =
Wf_Notification.Send(OLM, OTWF, OTA_CLS_RESCHEDULE_LRNR_EMB, WF_ENGINE.CB)
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification_Send(OTWF, XXXX, ZZZZ,OTWF:OTA_CLS_RESCHEDULE_LRNR_EMB)
Wf_Engine_Util.Notification(OTWF, XXXX, ZZZZ, RUN)
Activity Id = ZZZZ
Activity Label = OTA_CLASS_CANCEL_JSP_PRC:OTA_CLS_RESCHEDULE_LRNR_NTF
Result Code = #EXCEPTION
Notification Id =
Assigned User =
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Oracle Learning Management Administrator => Create a class and enroll the learners to it.
2. Now Navigate to Global HRMS Manager => People => Enter and Maintain => Query for Learner => Terminate the person.
3. Now Navigate to System Administrator => Security => User => Define => Query for Learner and end date the user.
3. Navigate to Oracle Learning Management Administrator => Query for class and then change the start date of class.
4. Error notification is received in SYSADMIN login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document