Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a document of record is created, the country being shown for the the record reverts back to the country of the legislation associated with the responsibility.
- The country for the document of record (DOR) is always the country of the legislation regardless of what country was entered when the record is created.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the HRMS responsibility being used.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query an employee.
5. Click on Others-> Documents of Record.
6. Click on the Create Document of Record button.
7. Change the Country Name to a different country.
8. Choose the document type.
9. Enter the Valid From date.
10. Click the Apply button.
11. Check the Country Name shown for the document of record which was created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms