Stock Locator Status Changes Automatically When Updating Work Order Completion Locator.
(Doc ID 2092080.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing a discrete job's completion subinventory/locator from S1/L1 to S2/L2 causes S2/L2's Material Status Definition from Active - Unreservable to Active
Since there are no disallowed transactions for either Material Status Definition, the Material Status Definition for the locators did not need to change
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Inventory
2. Navigation = Setup-> Transactions-> Material Status
3. Active and Active - Unreservable status shows no Disallowed Transactions
4. Responsibility = Inventory
5. Navigation = Setup-> Organizations-> Locators-> Subinventory/Locator S2/L2 (Status = Active - Unreservable)
6. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
7. Navigation = Discrete-> Discrete-> query a job, Routing Tab
8. Change Completion Subinventory/locator from S1/L1 to S2/L2, save
9. Responsibility = Inventory
10. Navigation = Setup-> Organizations-> Locators
11 Query Subinventory/Locator = S2/L2. Status has incorrectly changed from Status = Active - Unreservable to Active
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!