Dependent Coverage not Carried Forward When A Contact has Multiple Relationship Types
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Advanced Benefits
When a contact has multiple relationship types, during a life event the dependent (contact) coverage does not carry forward.
Expect the dependent (contact) coverage to carry forward when no changes are made.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. Click on Others > Contact > Add a contact such that this Contact has two contact relationships with the Employee.
4. Navigate to Benefits Service Center > Process a life event once and enroll into the compensation object with the option that supports spouse and dependents in the designation requirements. Designate the Spouse.
5. Process another life event and enroll into the same compensation object to notice the dependent is not carried forward.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms