Error 12.2.4 - CSXSRISR - 'ORA-01001: Invalid Cursor ORA-01403: No Data Found' When Searching for an Install Base Instance in a Field Service Request
(Doc ID 2092336.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for an Install Base Instance through the Service Request form, the following error occurs.
Error ORA-010001: invalid cursor
Error ORA-01403: no data found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Service Request and leave the Instance Number blank
2. Click on the flashlight (search) and the 'Search Installed Base' form is displayed
3. Click on the 'Search' button
4. Lines display, but a pop up box with the first message appears
5. Click on the 'OK' button on the pop up box and highlight one of the lines returned on the form
6. The pop up box appears again with the second message
7. You are able to click on the 'OK' button and the Instance selected populate the Service Request without issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|