Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:User Productivity Kit - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy an image from one webpage to another in the player package editor, the following error occurs:
"An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: Permission Denied
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open UPK Developer.
2. Open an existing webpage or create a new one.
3. Add an image from a package, and add some text (not mandatory).
4. Save this as Page1 and check in.
5. Open the webpage Page1 again in the editor (can be checked out or not).
6. Open another webpage or create a new one Page2.
7. Select the image from page one and copy it.
8. Past the copied content on Page2.
9. See the above error.
This only appears for images located in packages and only in the webpage editor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms