Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WMS customer algorithm function is not working as per WMS_CARTONIZATION_USER_PUB.CARTONIZE
Business requirement to generate cartonized LPN as "Delivery Name" and tag that to all related tasks for that delivery.
After using Customer Algorithm, the Custom LPN are getting created but then the program is also creating the LPNs from values defined in Organization Parameter and eventually the custom LPNs.
The Custom LPN created should get assigned to Tasks created and should not get overridden
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup to "Custom Algorithm" for cartonization in WMS rules workbench for org DE2
2. Pick from subinventory is cartonization enabled
3. WMS_CARTONIZATION_USER_PUB.CARTONIZE is used to generate a LPN as "Delivery Number" and attach to tasks.
4. Book the Order and pick release
5. Cartonized LPN gets generated as "Delivery Number", However they get overridden by LPNs created by the same program using then values from Organization Parameter and all the Task created for the sales order are linked to the LPNs created by using the values in Organization Parameter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms