SCHORD: Performance issue with Schedule Orders program
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find performance issue with the Schedule Orders program , when an Order eligible for Scheduling , is cancelled while the Schedule Orders Program is running.
There is otherwise no performance issue seen with this program.
Cancellation fails with "Line Lock" message.
Expect Schedule Orders program to run normal , without , performance delay even when cancellation is attempted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Reports, Requests > Run Request
3. Select Schedule Orders program and submit this with Operating Unit parameter
4. Query a Booked Order , eligible for Scheduling , and do an Actions > Cancel
5. Find the Cancel action fails with "Line Lock" message
6. Also find the Schedule Order program runs for a long time
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms