SCHORD: Performance issue with Schedule Orders program
(Doc ID 2092969.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find performance issue with the Schedule Orders program , when an Order eligible for Scheduling , is cancelled while the Schedule Orders Program is running.
There is otherwise no performance issue seen with this program.
Cancellation fails with "Line Lock" message.
Expect Schedule Orders program to run normal , without , performance delay even when cancellation is attempted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Reports, Requests > Run Request
3. Select Schedule Orders program and submit this with Operating Unit parameter
4. Query a Booked Order , eligible for Scheduling , and do an Actions > Cancel
5. Find the Cancel action fails with "Line Lock" message
6. Also find the Schedule Order program runs for a long time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!