Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Quoting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
When attempting to add freight charges to a quote, no values are shown.
When attempting to add freight charges to a sales order line, the following error occurs.
FRM-41830: List of values contains no entries
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Quoting user -> Create Quote/Enter created one -> Add product -> Update line -> Pricing TAB -> Add charges -> Query by name
2. Modifier setup: Order Management Super User -> Pricing -> Modifiers
Name - XXXXXXXX
Currency - EUR
Active - Checked
Level - Line
Modifier Type - Freight/Special
Override - Checked
Pricing Phase - Line Charges - Manual
Incompatibility Group - Level 1
Charge Name - Miscellaneous Charge
Include on Returns - Checked
App Methods - Percent
Value - 0
Both list qualifiers and line qualifiers are blank.
Issue is also present on the sales order form in Order Management
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Order Organizer : Query an existing open order
4. Go to lines. From Lines click on Actions and select charges.
5. On the form click on list of values.
FRM-41830: List of values contains no entries shows up.
After modifiers creation, customer has run the following concurrent programs:
-Build Attribute Mapping Rules
-QP: Maintains the denormalized data in QP Qualifiers
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms