'Uninvoiced Receipts Report' Shows Accrual Amount With Incorrect Precision For Foreign Currency Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2093384.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting related
'Uninvoiced Receipts Report' Accrual Amount column shows wrong precision for foreign currency Purchase Orders.
Expect the Uninvoiced Receipts Report' to show correct precision.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
2. Operating Unit: Vision Operation > Functional Currency is ‘USD’
3. All of functional currency precision set to '2', and PO Currency precision set to '0' ( ex: JPY , TWD)
4. Create a PO with foreign currency ‘JPY’
5. Approve the PO (PO Number is #6038)
6. Receive the PO
7. Run the 'Uninvoiced Receipt Report'
8. PO#6038 Accrual Amount ($15669) with precision as ‘0’
9. PO#6026( Created with functional currency 'USD') display Accrual Amount ($400.88) with precision as 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document