Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting, Accrual
Receipt Accrual Period End program generates incorrect encumbrance reversal when Purchase Order ( PO) created in foreign currency.
Expect Receipt Accrual Period End program to generate correct encumbrance reversal amount.
STEPS To REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Navigate to RPurcahsing > Purcahse Order
3. Create a PO with Quantity 10 , Price 10 with Rate 1.5
4. Create Receipt#1
Quantity 6, Price 10 ,Rate 1.5
5. Create Receipt#2
Quantity 3, Price 10 ,Rate 1.5
6. Create an Invoice
Quantity 4, Price 10, Rate 1.2
7. Run the Receipt Accrual Period End program
8. It creates incorrect encumbrance reversal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms