Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 12.1.3, requisition information does not show up in the work order.
The functionality works for some records but not for others.
Expect that missing requisition information is displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Work order is opened.
4. Re-enter the work order and select “Purchase Materials”.
5. Click on Go to launch iProcurement for order placement.
6. Select “Non Catalog Request” under Operations subtab.
7. Choose a category, in this case as with most it's “Goods”
8. All the fields are filled out and then add to cart.
9. All info filled out and req is submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms