Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Approve Requisitions the process ends in Error
Failed Activity = Create Base Version
Activity Type = Function
Error Name = WFENG_COMMIT_INSIDE
Error Message = 3146: Commit happened in activity/function 'DOC_APPROVE_SUB_PROCESS:CREATE_BASE_VERSION/POR_AMENDMENT_PKG.CREATE_BASE_VERSION'
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Requisition is created and approved with Several lines.
2. The Several lines have different Obligation Types recorded.
3. Requisition is routed for approval and approver approved without any issues.
4. Open the Requisition Action History, it shows the Requisition is Submitted, Reserved & Approved.
5. Using Workflow Administrator, Status Monitor, query the Requisition.
6. Requisition Approval error with the following reason
"Failed Activity Create Base Version
Activity Type Function
Error Name WFENG_COMMIT_INSIDE
Error Message 3146: Commit happened in activity/function
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms