Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Bank Statement Interface form, using the Tools Menu Option to Autoreconcile, shows an Error when Select LOV for the Bank Account Number.
FRM-40212: Invalid Value for field Bank_Account_Num
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Bank Statement Interface Option in Cash Management Responsibility
2. In the screen is displayed the Bank Statement stored in the Interface ready to be uploaded.
3. Select tools menu, select Autoreconcile , select Import and Reconcile
4. Validate in the List of values of the Bank Account number parameter the account from the statement, here the first error is raised.
5. Validate in the Lists of Values of the Statement Number From and Statement number to the Bank Statement number from the Interface, here the second error explained in the SR .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms