Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Pending Process Hold" is released even though the minimum pre-payment was not applied.
Expect that the hold would not get released until the minimum prepayment is applied to the order
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Using the OM responsibility:
1. Created Order with payment terms which requires 15% down payment in "0" days
2. Actions-->Payments and entered the payment amount less than 15% with payment type as cash and saved the record
3. Booked the order."Pending Process Hold" has been applied on the order
4. Navigate to Actions-->payments and processed payments.Hold has been released when the payment has been processed and order has been booked
5. Hold should not be released as the actual prepayment(14.5%) is less than the required down payment(15% as defined in the payment terms).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms