R12.2 OPM Unable To Receive Against PO (APP-PO-14094) for OSP item used in OPM Batch
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to receive against purchase order, the following error occurs.
APP-PO-14094: No records meet your search criteria.
The issue can not be reproduced at will.
1. Define Outsouring Process item
2. Create plant resource
3. Create Process routing
4. Create Process formula
5. Create Recipe and Recipe validity rule
6. Setup GME Parameter to auto create PR upon Batch Release
7. Create Process Batch
8. Release Batch
9. Run Requisition Import to import the PR
10. Autocreate PO
11. Try to query the PO receipt, but cannot query out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms