Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Spares Logistics
When creating a Parts Requirement using Ship to Address Type of "Customer", if an address other than the original Ship to Address is selected the address reverts to the Original Address after saving
Expect to be able to select any valid Ship to Address
Steps To Reproduce
- Create a Service Request and Task
- (N)Service Request>(TAB)Task>(B)Parts
- Select Ship To Address Type = Customer
- Select a Ship to Address, (other than the Ship To on the original SR)
- Address reverts to the original Ship To Address.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms