Requisition Lines Have Cancel_flag = 'I' When Cancelled Failed Due To Encumbrance Check Failed
(Doc ID 2094580.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisitions lines have cancel_flag = 'I' when requisition are cancelled however not successful.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
1. Login iProcurement resp with Encumbrance enabled, create a requisition and make sure it is approved. Note the charge account used for the req distribution.
2. Navigate to GL -> Setup -> Accounts -> Combination . Query for above charge account and enter end effective date, so that account is not active anymore.
3. Relogin into iProcurement -> Requisition , select the requisition and click on Cancel Requisition button. Select the line (checkbox) and click continue.
4. Click continue to submit the cancellation.
5. Notice that requisition line is now left with cancel_flag = 'I' as cancellation was not successful due to encumbrance failure internally as the account was deactivated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document