11i: AP: After 12c Database Upgrade, Quick Match Does Not Work, Get Error: FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) release 220.127.116.11, in the Accounts Payables (AP) invoice workbench, when using the Quick Match process to match an invoice to a purchase order (PO), no records are retrieved.
The 'Match to Purchase Orders' form does not return any record and throws this message:
FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved.
The Quick Match should return a result.
Steps to reproduce
The issue is reproduced with the following steps:
1. In the AP Invoice Workbench, Quick Match to Purchase Order (PO) # NNNNNN.
2. Enter invoice data.
3. Click Match.
4. The 'Match to Purchase Orders' form does not return any record and throws the above message.
In 'Find Purchase Orders for Matching' form, search for Purchase Order # NNNNNN.
Select the result and click 'Match'. No issues.
1. Linux upgrade from Oracle Linux 5.6 to Oracle Linux 7.1 on DB server
2. Upgrade of database from 18.104.22.168 to 12c
3. Patches applied:
- EBS - 10350522 12539637 16289505 20621314 14707975
- Database - 19393542 19627012 20204035 20903906 21359755 21555660 21830241
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms