Quote In Draft - Customer Rejected Status Is Not Requiring Re-approval
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using AME for approvals:
A Customer rejects a quote so that the status of the quote is no "Draft - Customer Rejected"
The user then makes amendments to Quote and Submit Draft.
Expect Quote to go through approval process again, but it goes straight to 'Pending Customer Acceptance' with no re-approval.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Enter a quote using Order Type = XXX (Negotiation Flow = Negotiation Flow - Generic and AME box is enabled
3. Quote is in 'Pending Internal Approval' status
4. Customer rejects a quote: Actions > Reject Quote > Status = "Draft - Customer Rejected"
4. Use update the price on the Quote > Actions > Submit Draft
5. Status is now 'Pending Customer Acceptance'
But they want the status to be 'Pending Internal Acceptance'
Expect Quote to go through approval process again however, it goes straight to Pending Customer Acceptance with no re-approval.
If you are using the standard OM Approval process (used prior to 12.2), this works as expected.
But when using AME for quotes (new in 12.2), the re-approval is not happening.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms