IBAN Account Number for Bank Account Displayed With X as Last Character After Save
(Doc ID 2095134.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Registration and Onboarding
Bank Account IBAN number displays with ending character X rather than displaying all the characters as entered
User Creates a New Bank Account for the Country: <COUNTRY>, and Enters Bank Account Details, Account Number: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJK, IBAN: 01234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST. Add Currency: Euro ->> Click: "Apply" to Save Data and Complete the New Bank Account information, For some unknown reason after saving the bank Account information the IBAN Number Changes From the above, To IBAN: 01234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSX
Users, expect the IBAN Number to remain as entered and not change.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Supplier Data Librarian
3. Navigation: Supplier Home ->> Smart Search - Oracle Smart Search
4. Enter Name: Supplier <SUPPLIER> - Click: "GO" ->>
5. Returns Search Result - Select: SUPPLIER <SUPPLIER> ->> Click: "Update"
6. Returns Suppliers - Organization page ->> Select: Banking Detail
7. Click: "Create" button ->> Create a New Bank Account
8. Create Bank Account for Country: <COUNTRY>, Enter Bank Details ->>
9. Enter: Bank Account Details, Account Number: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJK,
IBAN: 01234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST, Add Currency: Euro ->>
10. Click: "Apply" ->> Returns: Bank Account ans Assignment Details
11. Observe: IBAN: 01234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSX
Due to this issue, users are confused as to how the IBAN Number Changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document