R12: AP: Non Recoverable Tax Distribution Account is Not Getting Updated from Approval Screen View Additional Invoice Details
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
AP invoice notification updates dist account but does not update Non-Rec Tax distribution
1. create non-matching invoices with a dummy distribution account and send for approval.
2. The approver updates the notification with the correct distribution account which updates item line distribution and the non-rec tax distribution on the invoice.
in some cases where the non-rec tax distribution is not getting updated if the approver changes the distribution account on the Notification but then rejects the notification rather than approving it, the item distribution account gets updated on the invoice but not the non-rec tax line.
When the invoice gets approved subsequently the non-rec tax account still never gets updated and has the incorrect dummy account
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter header invoice details using Distribution Set to default in a dummy distribution account
2. Enter line details
3. Put invoice on manual hold to prevent getting accounted until it is approved.
4. Validate the invoice so tax gets calculated and it can be submitted for approval > It goes on a matching hold too as it’s non-matched.
5. Submit for approval (Distributions show dummy account on Item and Nonrecoverable tax lines)
6.Find invoice to be approved . Go to View Additional Invoice Details on the notification to enter the appropriate distribution account on item line. Update the distribution account
7. Click on Reject
8. query invoice in Invoice Workbench show s invoice as Approval Rejected. Distributions show the account on the item line updated but not the Nonrecoverable tax line.
9. Resubmit the invoice for approval
10.In notification see that the account is correct on the item line so just click on Approve:
11. query invoice in Invoice Workbench show s invoice as Approved . Distributions show the account Nonrecoverable tax line not updated.
12.Distributions still show dummy account for Nonrecoverable tax.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms