Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Activity in Enterprise Asset Management the notification comes up saying the Activity is created but the fields populated in the creation form do not save to the activity.
The names are blank in both Activity Association form and Activity Workbench, Associations. Users have lost the ability to create activities.
The activity comes up in the Associations with all data filled in correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Open Activity Workbench
3. Click on New
4. Enter Activity name, description,@Activity template, activity type, activity cause, shutdown code, and activity source
5. Save entry system notification comes up Activity Created
6. Enter the Activity name in Activity
7. Open Results Activities, open All Activities and click on activity name
8. The activity comes up in the Associations but nothing shows up that I filled out when creating the activity
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms