GL_BC_PACKETS Generated Incorrectly When Cancelling A Requisition For Less Than A Dollar
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.2 version, Requisition
When attempting to Cancel a Requisition for less than a dollar such as 0.23, the error on the
Financial Integration System GL_BC_PACKETS is seen and it shows 0 in the amount instead of -0.23
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility iProcurment
3. Navigate to iProcurement - Home page -> Shop Tab
4. Go to Sub Menu: Non-Catalog Request -> Select: Item Type: "Amount Based" ->
5. Enter Pricing Detail ->> Extended Price - 0.23 ->> Click: Add to Cart
6. Create Requisition -> Create -> Requisition Number: "XYZ"
7. Click Edit Lines -> Enter Charge Account -> Click Check Funds
8. NOTE: The Check Funds access the client's Release 18.104.22.168 - Integration
9. Check Funds completed Successfully -> Click Apply -> Click: Submit
10. Receive Confirmation Requisition "XYZ" has been submitted.
11. Navigate back to Requisitions -> Requisitions, Select: "Requisition XYZ"
12. Click: Cancel Requisition -> Enter: Reason for Cancellation
13. Click: Cancel Entire Requisition -> Click: Continue ->> Click: Submit
14. PLEASE NOTE: Error does not appear on iProcurement side, but rather on the Client's Financial Integration System.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms