QPXPRMLS When Using Shift + F6 Function When Creating Modifier Line, List Price on Sales Order Line Incorrectly Zero
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using function "shift + F6" (copy from upper line) for creating promotion modifier it seem copy/create an unknown data for the new line so when we use the new line modifier in added to an eligible Sales Order line, the "List Price" column in the sales order line becomes 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Step-step for reproduce :
1. Create new modifier header
2. Create new promotion goods line
3. Go to new line, press "shift + F6", then click on Define Details
4. See the Following in Define Details Screen.
A. Re-Query the Define Detail for Original Line shows the Service Related Attributes as Mandatory without any value for a Non-Extended warranty items.
B. Line which got created through Shift + F6, Shows the same as above behavior and shows the value as "9.990000000000000000000000000000000E+125" in Service Duration field
Notice when do "shift + F6" column "Service Duration" in define details is inserted automatically.
Steps to re-Produce:
1. Create a Promotional Goods Modifier from "Oracle Pricing Manager" responsibility > Modifiers > Modifier Setup
2. Enter the Get Items Details.
3. Close the Get Item Details window.
4. Again Click on the Get Item Button and See the following Behavior:
A. Service Related Attributes are shown as mandatory without any value for a Non-Extended warranty items.
4. Create a new Line and then Press Shift + F6.
5. Click on the Get Item Button and See the following Behavior:
A. Line which got created through Shift + F6, Shows the same as above behavior and shows the value as "9.990000000000000000000000000000000E+125" in Service Duration field
the "Price List" value for free item is become 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms