R12: iSupplier:Credit Memos Created Via iSupplier Portal Have The Pay Alone Flag Set To Yes
(Doc ID 2095975.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memos created via iSupplier Portal are imported with the 'Pay Alone' flag checked, when the supplier site is flagged as Pay Alone
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the supplier site Pay Alone flag as checked
2. Login as iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility
3. Navigate to Finance / Create Invoice
4. Create a PO matched Credit Memo
6. Login to Oracle Payables responsibility
7. Navigate to: Invoices / Entry / Invoices
8. Query the Credit Memo Submitted
9. From the Folder Tool, show field 'Pay Alone'
-> This is the problem: The Credit Memo has the Pay Alone flag checked, it should not be checked regardless of the Supplier Site Setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!