Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
State field is a free text in the supplier view but it’s an LOV in the administrator’s view. Because of this, getting below error in Administrator's view.
When attempting to view State field address book, the following error occurs:
Value MD for the flexfield segment State does not exist in the value set HZ_US_STATES.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
SUPPLIER ADDRESS: SuppAddrBkPG
1. Go to iSupplier Portal Full Access > Admin
2. Click on Address Book
3. Click on Update icon for one address
4. Select United Sates as a country
5. There is no LOV.
and there is no validation for this free text.
BUYER ADDRESS: ByrAddrBkPG
1. Go to Supplier Profile Administrator responsibility
2. Search for supplier Advanced%
3. Click on Address book
4. Click on Edit
5. Click on Update icon
6. Select United States as a Country
7. See State LOV
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms