R12: AP: Error APP-SQLAP-10264 Occurs in Financials Options During Setup of New Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2096022.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, while defining financial options for an new operating unit, the following error occurs in the Human Resources tab of Financial Options window:
Steps To Reproduce:
- Define a new operating unit
- Define set up a new responsibility for the new operating unit for Payable
- Set Profile Option "MO: Operating Unit" to this new operating unit or "MO: Security Profile" to the new security profile on the new AP Responsibility level
- Log into the new AP Responsibility
- Navigate to Setup > Options > Financial Options
- Search the new operating unit
- Enter the parameters then save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document