R12 Column Not Visible All the Time in Personalized View SLA Journal Entry Lines
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Drilldown is performed from Invoice Workbench, the SLA Journal Entry Lines page do not show the default personalized view, when it was set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a personalized View to add a column for Batch name
2. Enable the personalized View
3. Navigate to Invoice Workbench>query one accounted invoice>View Accounting
4. Added Column for Batch is NOT visible the Subledger Journal Entry Lines page
5. Click on the button ‘View journal entry’
6. Click below return to Subledger journal entry lines page
7. Batch column is now visible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms