Spares Management: Flexfields Are Not Appearing In Spare Requirement HTML Line Level
(Doc ID 2096211.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Spares Logistics
When enabling Descriptive Flexfield Context Value for Spares Requirement Lines and Spares Requirement Headers in the same time, the line DFF does not appear anymore in Parts Requirement HTML page.
After enabling the DFF Context Value for Spares Requirement Lines in Forms, both DFF header and line should appear in Parts Requirement HTML page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable flexfield in Spare Requirement Header
2. All fields are showing in Parts Requirement HTML page
3. Enable Flexfield in segments for Spare Requirement Lines with Default Context Value
4. The fields for lines don't display anymore in Parts requirement HTML page
5. Disable context value for Spare requirement Header information in Part requirement HTML thenvSpare Requirement Lines Flexfields dispay again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document