R12: AP: Invoices Remain With APPROVAL_STATUS='INITIATED' Although The Approval Workflow Process Is COMPLETE
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices remain with APPROVAL_STATUS='INITIATED', although the Workflow process is COMPLETE
When an invoice is delegated in the APINVAPR workflow and the person who has been delegated the invoice approved it, the workflow ends properly, but the invoice remains with APPROVAL_STATUS='INITIATED' instead 'WF APPROVED'
Invoice should have APPROVAL_STATUS=WF_APPROVED
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create invoice in Invoice Workbench that require approval.
- Validate the invoice.
- Actions button > Initiate Approval
- Approval notification is sent to an approver identified by AME rules.
- The approver reassign the approval to another user: Reassign button > choose Asignee > check 'Delegate your response' > Submit
- Delegated approver logs in into application.
- Delegated approver approve the invoice: Notifications > Approve button
- In Invoice Workbench, invoice has approval_status=INITIATED, although it was approved.
- Invoice approval history is correct (it shows the initial approver and the delegated one)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms