Re-downloading from Spreadsheet Caused Filters freeze and Wrong Records
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a spreadsheet, if the filter is shown, when using Oracle tab -> download to re-download the data, after data refreshed filter is freezing and strange wrong data(like #N/A) appeared at the end.
This issue could be reproduced by following steps：
1. Log into E-Business Suite (EBS).
2. Use desktop integration manager to search HR People Folder Detail integrator, this is a standard integrator.
3. Input parameter and Download the spreadsheet.
4. Show filters using Oracle tab - Show filters.
5. Click filter, select Text Filters -> Begins With, for example begins with D.
6. Check the filtered records.
7. Re-download the records on excel.
8. After download completed, you can find the following 2 behavior:
-Filters are all frozen.
-On the end of spreadsheet, the strange records are added.
Like: #N/A #N/A #N/A #N/A
Re-download from Spreadsheet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms