Error when using Create Contractor Assignment to Place Contingent Worker
(Doc ID 2097036.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Person / Assignment Issues
When attempting to create a Contingent Worker through the PO Approval Notification's 'Create Contractor Assignment' link, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Raise a Contingent Worker (Contractor Request).
2. Approve Purchase Order; approval notification is received.
3. Select the ‘Create Contractor Assignment’ link. The information is correct and has defaulted from the Purchase Order.
4. Click the ‘Continue’ button; receive the below error:
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows ORA-06512: at "APPS.HR_GENERAL2", line 512 ORA-06512: at line 1 ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_XMLGEN", line 7 ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_XMLGEN", line 147
5. If the person’s First Name is removed and ‘Continue’ is clicked can progress to the next screen. However, the Duplicate List does not display all People with the surname of ‘<Surname>’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document