Retrobill Lines Summary Does Not Show Expected Buttons
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Online' and 'Concurrent' buttons disappear and 'New Quote' button is displayed when using folder function in Retrobill Organizer. The issue only occurs when "Retrobill: Find Results" window screen size is extended, then custom folder will display incorrect button.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see 'Online' and 'Concurrent' buttons.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to Order Management super user responsibility.
2. Orders, returns -> Retrobilling -> Retrobill Organizer.
3. Query for Retrobill Request and click Find -> Open.
4. On Retrobill: Find Results window, extend the window size.
5. Click Lines tab. See "New Quote" button is displayed in custom folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms