Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default Custom folders assigned at the Responsibility are defaulted to all Users assigned that Responsibility.
- To override the Responsibility's Custom folder assign a different Custom Folder at the User Level
- The "System Default Layout" is shown only in the absence of a custom folder.
To override the Responsibility's Custom Folder with a Custom Folder similar to the System Default Layout
create a Custom Folder based on the System Default Folder Layout then assign it to the User Level.
1. Temporarily, remove the custom folder from the Responsibility so the System Default Layout is shown
2. Create a new Custom Folder based on the System Default Layout
3. Assign the new Custom Folder to the User
Default the System Column Layout for one or more users overriding the Responsibility's
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms