Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Solicitation
Amendment Specific Attachments not displaying to the supplier when clicking open the Solicitation
Amendment Specific Attachments should be displayed to the supplier when clicking open the Solicitation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Amendment
2. Add an Amendment Specific Attachment. Then Generate Change Description
3. Review that the Amendment Specific Attachment is there and press Conform button
4. Click the Publish button
5. Amendment is Conformed and Published
6. Login as iSupplier user and go to Sourcing Supplier
7. Click the Solicitation Number in the Active Responses
8. Get Warning that the Solicitation has been amended
9. Scroll down to attachment area. The Amendment Specific Attachment does not show.
12. YES, we can get to it by viewing each individual attachment by Click View Amendment History link.
13. However, this navigation path is extremely cumbersome if there are 10-15 attachments.
14. It is a legal and binding agreement that they acknowledge the amendment and see all attachments. If not, this leads to MANY protests for the government.
EXPECTED RESULT: all attachments designated as Amendment Specific category (regardless of what amendment it came from), should display in the attachment area below
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the attachments for an amended solicitation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms