Cannot Re-Approve CPA After Contract Is Locked With Error "Contract Is Locked. Unlock Contract Terms To Proceed"
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to re-approve the Contract Purchase Agreement(CPA) after modifying the Contract/template and locking contract, cannot re-approve CPA with error 'Contract is Locked. Unlock contract terms to proceed'
In Purchasing Super User responsibility.
-Purchase Orders -> Purchase Orders
1. Create CPA #xxxxxx and approve
2. Click Terms
3. Apply Template and click 'Edit New Revision'
- In CPA#xxxxxx; Contract Term page, make changes
4. From drop down list 'Actions'
- select 'Lock Contract' - click Go. (Contract is Locked)
5. (CPA currently in 'Requires Reapproval')
Now try to re-approve the CPA
--> Error thrown
Error: Contract is Locked. Unlock contract terms to proceed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms