Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to forecast Work Orders using the simulate button of the Maintenance Workbench, you encounter
Work Orders to forecast normally
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management
2. Navigation = Work Orders-> Work Order Planning
3. Maintenance workbench
4. Choose an Organization/ Asset Group / Asset Number
5. Results - click on Forecast tab
6. Choose assets with work- push simulate button
7. Nothing happens - 'FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms