Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, ISR issues
ISR Tax over withheld in the month where Christmas bonus payment is made. Employees are deducted higher taxes using Monthly Tax Adjustment run type on 30-Dec-2015 because system is trying to include Christmas Bonus payments paid during the month again in ISR Taxation.
Expect that no matter if the last payroll of the month is processed as a Monthly Tax Adjustment or Regular, the Christmas Bonus should not be used in the calculation of ISR tax for the month
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Christmas Bonus the first pay in December
2. Process a payroll run for the 1st payroll of a semi monthly payroll using a Process Type - Regular
3. Process a payroll run for the 2nd payroll of a semi monthly payroll using a Process Type - Monthly Tax Adjustment
4. See the ISR tax is higher when processed as a Monthly Tax Adjustment than when using the Regular Run type
5. The Christmas Bonus is being used in the ISR calculation when the payroll is run with the process type Monthly Tax Adjustment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms