Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defined security rules to restrict access to particular company segment values.
The security type of the value set is set as Non-Hierarchical.
Security rules are enforced when entering manual journals, only the allowed values are displayed in the List of Values (LOV),
But in Budget Wizard the security rules are not applied, as all the values are displayed in the LOV of the segment Company From and To.
Expected to have displayed only the secured values for Account From and To, segment Company LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to General Ledger responsibility
2. Navigate to Budget > Launch Budget Wizard
3. Select the Layout = Default, populate Budget, Organization, Currency
4. In Account From go to the Company segment LOV
5. All the values are displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms